Bueno, los resultados ya están en LiveRacers, la repe donde siempre y vamos a recordar las cosas que miramos de oficio:
- Todo lo que ocurra en la primera vuelta
- Todo lo que ocurra en periodo de SC
- Salidas de boxes
Si queréis que miremos cualquier otra cosa, tenéis que enviar reclamación a organizacion@nrdleague.es en un plazo de 48 horas desde el fin de la carrera. El reglamento permite a cualquier piloto reclamar acciones aunque no esté involucrado en ellas.
Comentarios GP de Italia 2022
Moderadores: Comisarios NRD, Organizacion
- Ricardo Ferreira
- Piloto Conocido

- Mensajes: 178
- Registrado: Dom May 17, 2020 1:20 pm
- Volante: TS Racer
- Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
Re: Comentarios GP de Italia 2022
Hi,
Well it was a great race for me, maybe my best race here. (Zandvoort 2021, Hungary 2022 and this one) I had a great pace.
I tested soft and meds, but for some reason the front end, after some laps the car slide a lot in S2. So I decided to start with hard, I knew it after 4-7 laps car will be with the right pace.
My doubt it was people with soft, they will open a good gap in first laps case they start in front, but for my surprise they don't have enough pace to overtake my self and people with meds, that helped a lot.
So great fights once again with Locu and Javi, the final stint it was crazy, big big pressure from Locu always 0.500\0.800 between us great stuff.
Look forward for singapure.
Well it was a great race for me, maybe my best race here. (Zandvoort 2021, Hungary 2022 and this one) I had a great pace.
I tested soft and meds, but for some reason the front end, after some laps the car slide a lot in S2. So I decided to start with hard, I knew it after 4-7 laps car will be with the right pace.
My doubt it was people with soft, they will open a good gap in first laps case they start in front, but for my surprise they don't have enough pace to overtake my self and people with meds, that helped a lot.
So great fights once again with Locu and Javi, the final stint it was crazy, big big pressure from Locu always 0.500\0.800 between us great stuff.
Look forward for singapure.

