Bueno, los resultados ya están en Log Analyzer (http://nrdcan.ddns.net:8000/championshi ... hip?cid=12), la repe donde siempre y vamos a recordar las cosas que miramos de oficio:
- Todo lo que ocurra en el primer sector de la primera vuelta
- Todo lo que ocurra en periodo de SC
- Salidas de boxes
Si queréis que miremos cualquier otra cosa, tenéis que enviar reclamación utilizando los formularios que se encuentran en la opción del menú principal de la web "Formula NRD" (sólo visible para usuarios autenticados) en un plazo de 48 horas desde el fin de la carrera. El reglamento permite a cualquier piloto reclamar acciones aunque no esté involucrado en ellas.
Comentarios GP de España 2025
Moderadores: Comisarios NRD, Organizacion
- Ricardo Ferreira
- Piloto Conocido

- Mensajes: 178
- Registrado: Dom May 17, 2020 1:20 pm
- Volante: TS Racer
- Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
Re: Comentarios GP de España 2025
Starting with qualifying, I don't think I had the pace for pole – my setup wasn’t great on the softer tyres – but I think I could have made it into the top 5, which would’ve helped.
But my daughter came into the room and I hit ESC distracted, so I had to start from last.
Starting from the back was a challenge – some great battles, though not always very clean. I had to avoid a few incidents with drivers going for divebombs. At the start of the straight I’d use the boost to overtake, but then I’d get passed again – still, it was fun and I learned a few things.
Race pace was really good on the hard tyres. I think I could have fought for the win. But I’m happy with P3 after five races without finishing.
The brake issues seem to be sorted now. Let’s see if I can fight with Javi and Pake from here on!
See you in Montreal.
But my daughter came into the room and I hit ESC distracted, so I had to start from last.
Starting from the back was a challenge – some great battles, though not always very clean. I had to avoid a few incidents with drivers going for divebombs. At the start of the straight I’d use the boost to overtake, but then I’d get passed again – still, it was fun and I learned a few things.
Race pace was really good on the hard tyres. I think I could have fought for the win. But I’m happy with P3 after five races without finishing.
The brake issues seem to be sorted now. Let’s see if I can fight with Javi and Pake from here on!
See you in Montreal.

