Responder
rigodon
Administrador
Administrador
Volante: Logitech G25
Nick rFactor: rigodon

Comentarios GP de Abu Dhabi 2022

Mensaje por rigodon »

Bueno, los resultados ya están en LiveRacers, la repe donde siempre y vamos a recordar las cosas que miramos de oficio:

- Todo lo que ocurra en la primera vuelta
- Todo lo que ocurra en periodo de SC
- Salidas de boxes

Si queréis que miremos cualquier otra cosa, tenéis que enviar reclamación a organizacion@nrdleague.es en un plazo de 48 horas desde el fin de la carrera. El reglamento permite a cualquier piloto reclamar acciones aunque no esté involucrado en ellas.
Manager Legacy Racing Audi

Imagen
Ricardo Ferreira
Piloto Iniciado
Piloto Iniciado
Volante: TS Racer
Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira

Re: Comentarios GP de Abu Dhabi 2022

Mensaje por Ricardo Ferreira »

About yesterday race, it was a big fight with Bugi.
Lost the pole due a mistake, but I knew it that I had the right pace to win.
Race start was good, but this track it's quite hard to overtake, especially with harder tyres. So I was around Bugi to overcut him in pits.
But SC difficult a little bit, problems getting the right temp in rear (hard tyres), and Javibeza took advantage from that. He had more traction and did a great move.

In summary of season:
Took some races to understand the race. The win in San Marino, Spain and Hungary here I understand the tyre wear after that I had always a very good pace
In terms of lack pace, Bahrain, Canada and Austria it was very hard. I was a sitting duck ! :D

The bad luck in Baku when someone hit me in SC period, the PC freezes in Zandvoort and the crash in Mexico it was the low points of the season.

Overall
High points: Big fights, with Javi, Locu, Bugi (in last part of the season) and Juma in some races it was great. Juma it's a true team mate for Locu! :drinking:
Low points: Season too long. Some races it was very hard to race. But I did a big effort to be always present.
Like I already said in discord hope less races in next year, this is crazy and in some point quite silly for all of us (perfect 18, but its ok with 20) and no triple or back to back races or races at same hour that real life races.
It hard to explain to my wife that I have a race all sundays. lol

I want to say big thanks to whole organization. The way they manager everything. Always very fair and clear.
The situation of Suzuka it was magically managed. Congratulations.

Congratulations. To all drivers, in special to Kostas, Dan and Juan and of course Javibeza for the title :1: and Locura for the runner-up :2:
Responder