Responder
rigodon
Administrador
Administrador
Volante: Logitech G25
Nick rFactor: rigodon

Comentarios GP de Bélgica 2022

Mensaje por rigodon »

Bueno, los resultados ya están en LiveRacers, la repe donde siempre y vamos a recordar las cosas que miramos de oficio:

- Todo lo que ocurra en la primera vuelta
- Todo lo que ocurra en periodo de SC
- Salidas de boxes

Si queréis que miremos cualquier otra cosa, tenéis que enviar reclamación a organizacion@nrdleague.es en un plazo de 48 horas desde el fin de la carrera. El reglamento permite a cualquier piloto reclamar acciones aunque no esté involucrado en ellas.
Manager Legacy Racing Audi

Imagen
Ricardo Ferreira
Piloto Iniciado
Piloto Iniciado
Volante: TS Racer
Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira

Re: Comentarios GP de Bélgica 2022

Mensaje por Ricardo Ferreira »

well it was a great race again with a great fight in Ardennas with both peugeot guys.

My plan was to do 1 stop, so I try to find solutions to do a good race without big wear.
I tested with lower wing and more wing for S2, and with more wing and after some laps it was obvious more wing it will be safer and faster because wear.

The start was ok, but Locu and Jumasava had a massive top speed, nothing I could do against them, but I knew it they will stop twice so I tried to do my race because we had very similar pace.

After pits, I had 8s advantage to Locu, but jumasava did everything to help him! To be honest, nice team work! Locu reduce the difference to 1,5.
Luckily I had fuel that i could use boost to defend from Locu in all lap. Gap opened to 2,5 and it was like that until the end.

Nice and fair race.
Well done guys.
Responder