- Todo lo que ocurra en la primera vuelta
- Todo lo que ocurra en periodo de SC
- Salidas de boxes
Comentarios GP de Francia 2022
Moderadores: Comisarios NRD, Organizacion
- rigodon
- Administrador

- Mensajes: 3385
- Registrado: Mié Mar 25, 2009 10:47 am
- Volante: Logitech G25
- Nick rFactor: rigodon
- Ubicación: Madrid
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 700 times
Comentarios GP de Francia 2022
Bueno, los resultados ya están en LiveRacers, la repe donde siempre y vamos a recordar las cosas que miramos de oficio:
Manager Legacy Racing Audi


- Ricardo Ferreira
- Piloto Conocido

- Mensajes: 178
- Registrado: Dom May 17, 2020 1:20 pm
- Volante: TS Racer
- Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
Re: Comentarios GP de Francia 2022
Well nice race.
Did a pole, but with hard tyres I knew it that will be quite hard to secure P1 in start, but that was the key for fight for win.
But since I lost the P1 in start nothing I could do more. I had a good pace, but too much wear, and behind someone attacking all laps it was worst.
So nice race to Locu and Bugi.
P3 it was the possible.

Did a pole, but with hard tyres I knew it that will be quite hard to secure P1 in start, but that was the key for fight for win.
But since I lost the P1 in start nothing I could do more. I had a good pace, but too much wear, and behind someone attacking all laps it was worst.
So nice race to Locu and Bugi.
P3 it was the possible.