- Todo lo que ocurra en la primera vuelta
- Todo lo que ocurra en periodo de SC
- Salidas de boxes
Comentarios GP de Gran Bretaña 2022
Moderadores: Comisarios NRD, Organizacion
- rigodon
- Administrador

- Mensajes: 3385
- Registrado: Mié Mar 25, 2009 10:47 am
- Volante: Logitech G25
- Nick rFactor: rigodon
- Ubicación: Madrid
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 700 times
Comentarios GP de Gran Bretaña 2022
Bueno, los resultados ya están en LiveRacers, la repe donde siempre y vamos a recordar las cosas que miramos de oficio:
Manager Legacy Racing Audi


- Ricardo Ferreira
- Piloto Conocido

- Mensajes: 178
- Registrado: Dom May 17, 2020 1:20 pm
- Volante: TS Racer
- Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
Re: Comentarios GP de Gran Bretaña 2022
Well its was a good race.
Had a good pace in dry and wet. In Q I did a little mistake in last chicane, so P3.
So I knew that was crucial to jump to P1 before lap 1, so I had a great start and before brake for brooklands I already was in P1.
After that I tried to open a gap to pit with some margin and it works, but after the pit SC join track, so people in front had a free stop so P4.
After that just tried to attack JKarlo, Javibeza and Locura, I had more pace, but very had to overtake and some freezes after SC in sector 1. So P2 it was a good result.
Look forward for Redbull ring.
Had a good pace in dry and wet. In Q I did a little mistake in last chicane, so P3.
So I knew that was crucial to jump to P1 before lap 1, so I had a great start and before brake for brooklands I already was in P1.
After that I tried to open a gap to pit with some margin and it works, but after the pit SC join track, so people in front had a free stop so P4.
After that just tried to attack JKarlo, Javibeza and Locura, I had more pace, but very had to overtake and some freezes after SC in sector 1. So P2 it was a good result.
Look forward for Redbull ring.