Responder
rigodon
Administrador
Administrador
Volante: Logitech G25
Nick rFactor: rigodon

Comentarios GP de Rusia 2021

Mensaje por rigodon »

Bueno, los resultados ya están en LiveRacers, la repe donde siempre y ya sabéis, para reclamar, podéis enviar un email a organizacion@nrdleague.es. Siempre nos gusta recordar que TODAS LAS ACCIONES RECLAMADAS serán examinadas por los comisarios, así como la 1ª vuelta y las salidas de boxes que se revisan de oficio. Por lo demás, la organización no tiene por qué actuar de oficio.
Manager Legacy Racing Audi

Imagen
Ricardo Ferreira
Piloto Iniciado
Piloto Iniciado
Volante: TS Racer
Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira

Re: Comentarios GP de Rusia 2021

Mensaje por Ricardo Ferreira »

First I want to say a big thanks to JuanFran.
Without his tweak in setup I doubt I could fight for the win.

I expected a podium, but never a win. I knew it jumasava69 and BugiBow were much faster than me, so in dry conditions pretty sure they will have a fight between them.

But the rain changed all plans. In Q2 I went quite fast to the track, so I did a P2.

In Practice and Warmup I was testing the dry tyres with some water, and I noticed with 13% with standing water slicks already worked fine.
And this was the key for race win.

The race, I did a good start, P4 with a lot of careful to avoid any damage. I thought Locu will the door for Juma, I was pretty sure Juma could go much faster in first laps, but only in lap 5 they decided to switch positions.
Juma started to open a gap, so I decided to stop for slicks. In 4 laps I won more and less 20 seconds, after than I just control the race.

I don't know why people in my front take so long to change for slicks, that was quite wierd.

But I will take this win! :1:
look forward!! :D
Responder