Responder
rigodon
Administrador
Administrador
Volante: Logitech G25
Nick rFactor: rigodon

Comentarios GP de Bahrein 2024

Mensaje por rigodon »

Bueno, los resultados ya están en Log Analyzer (http://nrdcan.ddns.net:8000/championshi ... hip?cid=11), la repe donde siempre y vamos a recordar las cosas que miramos de oficio:

- Todo lo que ocurra en el primer sector de la primera vuelta
- Todo lo que ocurra en periodo de SC
- Salidas de boxes

Si queréis que miremos cualquier otra cosa, tenéis que enviar reclamación utilizando los formularios que se encuentran en la opción del menú principal de la web "Formula NRD 2023" en un plazo de 48 horas desde el fin de la carrera. El reglamento permite a cualquier piloto reclamar acciones aunque no esté involucrado en ellas.
Manager Legacy Racing Audi

Imagen
fiticmcj
Recién llegado
Recién llegado
Volante: g29
Nick rFactor: pakesepa

Re: Comentarios GP de Bahrein 2024

Mensaje por fiticmcj »

Hola, este año nos vamos a divertir, me gustan las físicas y lo apretado que esta todo del tercero al ultimo, feliz por el resultado y a por el siguiente podium.
Todor Vasilev
Recién llegado
Recién llegado
Volante: Logitech G29
Nick rFactor: Todor Vasilev

Mensaje por Todor Vasilev »

I should start with a huge THANK YOU to the organisers for making this league so big and well-managed, for all the hard work they have done behind the scenes over the winter break and for the constant improvements they make. This year's car suits my driving style and it's a real pleasure to drive it. Yes, it has some personality with the rear snapping at braking (low gears) but it makes it more challenging in a fun way.
For this race I managed to set up the car very well, I had an excellent balance between all important aspects like speed, grip, fuel efficiency and tyre wear. I think I had over 300 laps of testing prior to the race but still wasn't enough to keep the consistency.
Qualifying went amazing for me, from fighting to get to Q1 last year to almost getting the first row, I managed to get 3rd position on the grid and with that increased my heart rate a bit more at the start :)
Unlike qualification, the race didn't go so well. I had a decent start but I tried to avoid a contact on turn one with a car braking too late behind me and I had to open the corner more and lost a couple of positions there. I gained one back fairly quickly and had a good pace on the soft tyres during the first stint. And that's when things started to go wrong. Entering the pit for the first stop I got a speeding penalty and on top of that, my pace with the medium tyres was terrible, especially in the first few laps until I warmed them up and got into rhythm. I spun on the last corner and flat-spoted my tyres creating huge rumbling and vibrations on my wheel for about 9 laps. I fell down in the classification like a stone to position 11 and had to push hard again to gain positions back. After the second stop, I was on the soft compound again and started to push hard. I got back to position 8 2 laps before the end when I looked at the laps remaining and my fuel. For a moment I got confused that there were 3 more laps to go with 2.5 laps of fuel in my tank and I had to release the gas and drop the pace significantly. Two corners before the end I lost the 8th position thinking that there was one more lap to go when I crossed the line to finish with 3 litres of fuel left and a huge disappointment.
At the end of the day, it was a fun race and I agree with Pakesepa, the fight will be very tight this year.
Ricardo Ferreira
Piloto Iniciado
Piloto Iniciado
Volante: TS Racer
Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira

Mensaje por Ricardo Ferreira »

Well it was a fun race for me.

Setup was an adaptation from last year not everything worked in best way especially in slow speed corners, guess that i needed more laps to full understand this car.
I did a qualify sim in practice, I was scared with the difference to front guys, 2.5 seconds or something.
So P4 in qualify it was a surprise still very far from Javi.

In race I was trying to learn and understand the car during first stint, still i was close to the front, but pretty sure Javi was doing some management.
After that it was a good race, shame the DT but still in pure pace it will be impossible to beat Javi.

So well done for the win.
I was happy with more people fighting in qualify and race.

Like i already said I will not do full championship, since it's too long for me.

My plan it will be something like this:

3 de marzo - Bahrain
24 de marzo - Australia
7 de abril - Japan
21 de abril - China
19 de mayo - Imola
9 de junio - Canada
16 de junio - España
30 de junio - Austria
7 de julio - Reino Unido
21 julio - Hungría
28 julio - Bélgica
1 septiembre - Italia
22 de septiembre - Singapur
13 de octubre - Austin
3 de noviembre - Brasil
1 de diciembre - Abu Dhabi

still don't know yet if i race in Australia or not. I'll confirm on Discord. For Jeddah, Miami and monaco if someone want to go with our S car it's ok.
rigodon
Administrador
Administrador
Volante: Logitech G25
Nick rFactor: rigodon

Mensaje por rigodon »

Como organizador, siempre es una maravilla ver la parrilla tan llena, 11 equipos inscritos (el máximo) y buena competición, al menos del 3º para abajo :rotoloco Sientes que el trabajo que haces vale para algo

Como piloto quería pedir disculpas a Gerardo Prieto por el toque en la salida que le sacó de pista. Aceptaré lo que decidan los comisarios. Por lo demás, 14º en parrilla y 14º en la carrera, está claro que era mi ritmo. Lo que me preocupa, más que esto, es terminar a 50 segundos de los puntos en una carrera en la que no cometí ningún error grave. Está claro que toca currar en conducción y setup.
Manager Legacy Racing Audi

Imagen
kellypf
Recién llegado
Recién llegado
Volante: Fanatec CSL DD 5nm
Nick rFactor: Gerardo Prieto

Mensaje por kellypf »

Reconozco que no es la forma que me hubiese gustado de empezar el campeonato pero son cosas que le pueden pasar a cualquiera Rigo, la próxima más y mejor!
Responder