Bueno, los resultados ya están en Log Analyzer (http://nrdcan.ddns.net:8000/championshi ... hip?cid=10), la repe donde siempre y vamos a recordar las cosas que miramos de oficio:
- Todo lo que ocurra en el primer sector de la primera vuelta
- Todo lo que ocurra en periodo de SC
- Salidas de boxes
Si queréis que miremos cualquier otra cosa, tenéis que enviar reclamación utilizando los formularios que se encuentran en la opción del menú principal de la web "Formula NRD 2023" en un plazo de 48 horas desde el fin de la carrera. El reglamento permite a cualquier piloto reclamar acciones aunque no esté involucrado en ellas.
Comentarios GP de Bélgica 2023
Moderadores: Comisarios NRD, Organizacion
- Ricardo Ferreira
- Piloto Conocido

- Mensajes: 178
- Registrado: Dom May 17, 2020 1:20 pm
- Volante: TS Racer
- Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
Re: Comentarios GP de Bélgica 2023
Well a very unexpected victory.
I did some practice and car seems very fast, but with wet track quite unstable.
So I decided to changed some stuff before qualify, because i was waiting more rain in Q and R.
It was the wrong bet.
P2 in qualify it was an illusion and to make things worse I did a bad start.
After 10 laps i already was 12s behind, but with some luck SC comes too track when I was in blanchimont I stopped immediately for some reason Cabo and Jumu stayed on track.
From that point I knew it a P2 without another SC it was secure.
I tried to attack Javi, but like Cabo he was flying yesterday , he gain like 4 seconds in 3 laps or something.
But for some reason he started to losing time and I took advantage from that.
So it was a great win and very unexpected.
I did some practice and car seems very fast, but with wet track quite unstable.
So I decided to changed some stuff before qualify, because i was waiting more rain in Q and R.
It was the wrong bet.
P2 in qualify it was an illusion and to make things worse I did a bad start.
After 10 laps i already was 12s behind, but with some luck SC comes too track when I was in blanchimont I stopped immediately for some reason Cabo and Jumu stayed on track.
From that point I knew it a P2 without another SC it was secure.
I tried to attack Javi, but like Cabo he was flying yesterday , he gain like 4 seconds in 3 laps or something.
But for some reason he started to losing time and I took advantage from that.
So it was a great win and very unexpected.

