- Todo lo que ocurra en la primera vuelta
- Todo lo que ocurra en periodo de SC
- Salidas de boxes
Comentarios GP Austria 2022
Moderadores: Comisarios NRD, Organizacion
- rigodon
- Administrador

- Mensajes: 3385
- Registrado: Mié Mar 25, 2009 10:47 am
- Volante: Logitech G25
- Nick rFactor: rigodon
- Ubicación: Madrid
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 700 times
Comentarios GP Austria 2022
Bueno, los resultados ya están en LiveRacers, la repe donde siempre y vamos a recordar las cosas que miramos de oficio:
Manager Legacy Racing Audi


- Ricardo Ferreira
- Piloto Conocido

- Mensajes: 178
- Registrado: Dom May 17, 2020 1:20 pm
- Volante: TS Racer
- Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
Re: Comentarios GP Austria 2022
Well not the race that i wanted.
I had everything to win the race with a good advantage.
Even with the time lost in first stint I still had the race undercontrol. But a DT fucked everything.
Since Monaco big bad luck.
Look forward
I had everything to win the race with a good advantage.
Even with the time lost in first stint I still had the race undercontrol. But a DT fucked everything.
Since Monaco big bad luck.
Look forward