Comentarios GP de Bahrein 2022
Moderadores: Comisarios NRD, Organizacion
- rigodon
- Administrador

- Mensajes: 3387
- Registrado: Mié Mar 25, 2009 10:47 am
- Volante: Logitech G25
- Nick rFactor: rigodon
- Ubicación: Madrid
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 700 times
Comentarios GP de Bahrein 2022
Bueno, los resultados ya están en LiveRacers, la repe donde siempre y ya sabéis, para reclamar, podéis enviar un email a organizacion@nrdleague.es. Siempre nos gusta recordar que TODAS LAS ACCIONES RECLAMADAS serán examinadas por los comisarios, así como la 1ª vuelta y las salidas de boxes que se revisan de oficio. Por lo demás, la organización no tiene por qué actuar de oficio.
Manager Legacy Racing Audi


- Ricardo Ferreira
- Piloto Conocido

- Mensajes: 178
- Registrado: Dom May 17, 2020 1:20 pm
- Volante: TS Racer
- Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
Re: Comentarios GP de Bahrein 2022
Well overall it was a nice race.
I expected podium and P3, normally I struggle in this track, so its a great result.
I thought it will be a 2 stops race but soft worked better than expected.
In some phases of the race it feels I had the right pace.. but after lap 26 I was 7 seconds behind, so I decided save some fuel to do the fastest lap and finish the race.
Qualify and race start I had some problems with game freezes because simhub. Never had before don't know the reason. CPU always 100%.
Need to check!
just a note: Don't take me wrong. I don't understand why we need to start the practice with green track for a practice with 6 minutes. In my opinion don't make sense.
Maybe 25% or something like that or open the server 20.30 to have some rubber when we start the Qualify.
Nice race from Locu and Javi.
Let's goo!!
I expected podium and P3, normally I struggle in this track, so its a great result.
I thought it will be a 2 stops race but soft worked better than expected.
In some phases of the race it feels I had the right pace.. but after lap 26 I was 7 seconds behind, so I decided save some fuel to do the fastest lap and finish the race.
Qualify and race start I had some problems with game freezes because simhub. Never had before don't know the reason. CPU always 100%.
Need to check!
just a note: Don't take me wrong. I don't understand why we need to start the practice with green track for a practice with 6 minutes. In my opinion don't make sense.
Maybe 25% or something like that or open the server 20.30 to have some rubber when we start the Qualify.
Nice race from Locu and Javi.
Let's goo!!
- rigodon
- Administrador

- Mensajes: 3387
- Registrado: Mié Mar 25, 2009 10:47 am
- Volante: Logitech G25
- Nick rFactor: rigodon
- Ubicación: Madrid
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 700 times
Re: Comentarios GP de Bahrein 2022
We didn't set the track to green for practice start. Rubber for GPs work exactly the same as past year: GP starts with a little bit of rubber on track, evolves during qualifying and it's usually saturated at the beginning of the race. GP starting conditions are available to test on practice 2 session on practice server a few days before the race. This year I'll make sure there's a forum message explaining when it's ready to test (there was one for Bahrein too)Ricardo Ferreira escribió: Lun Mar 21, 2022 10:19 am
just a note: Don't take me wrong. I don't understand why we need to start the practice with green track for a practice with 6 minutes. In my opinion don't make sense.
Maybe 25% or something like that or open the server 20.30 to have some rubber when we start the Qualify.![]()
Nice race from Locu and Javi.
Let's goo!!![]()
We are investigating if there was some problem with loading RR as some drivers felt the track green and some others didnt...
Manager Legacy Racing Audi

