Comentarios GP Abu Dhabi 2021
Moderadores: Comisarios NRD, Organizacion
- rigodon
- Administrador

- Mensajes: 3387
- Registrado: Mié Mar 25, 2009 10:47 am
- Volante: Logitech G25
- Nick rFactor: rigodon
- Ubicación: Madrid
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 700 times
Comentarios GP Abu Dhabi 2021
Bueno, los resultados ya están en LiveRacers, la repe donde siempre y ya sabéis, para reclamar, podéis enviar un email a organizacion@nrdleague.es. Siempre nos gusta recordar que TODAS LAS ACCIONES RECLAMADAS serán examinadas por los comisarios, así como la 1ª vuelta y las salidas de boxes que se revisan de oficio. Por lo demás, la organización no tiene por qué actuar de oficio.
Manager Legacy Racing Audi


- Ricardo Ferreira
- Piloto Conocido

- Mensajes: 178
- Registrado: Dom May 17, 2020 1:20 pm
- Volante: TS Racer
- Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
Re: Comentarios GP Abu Dhabi 2021
Well long season finally it over some holidays!
I insist that season is too long, its hard to do all races especially triple rounds or races in a row.
About yesterday race it was a good race, I had a good pace taking into account that I only did some laps for the race.
In final laps I didnot have tyres or fuel to fight with Javi!
About the season, it was my first season here, I only have good things very well organized, always races on time and very fair opponents.
I start the season quite bad, first races I have a lot of problems to understand the car even in Suzuka and Austin I had some problems with the rears, anyway until SPA I did 160 points, Javi 219 after that 244 and Javi 232, so I will consider that my 2 part of the season was pretty good.
For next season I will see, hope I can do some races but don't know if I can do all races like this year! lets see!
I insist that season is too long, its hard to do all races especially triple rounds or races in a row.
About yesterday race it was a good race, I had a good pace taking into account that I only did some laps for the race.
In final laps I didnot have tyres or fuel to fight with Javi!
About the season, it was my first season here, I only have good things very well organized, always races on time and very fair opponents.
I start the season quite bad, first races I have a lot of problems to understand the car even in Suzuka and Austin I had some problems with the rears, anyway until SPA I did 160 points, Javi 219 after that 244 and Javi 232, so I will consider that my 2 part of the season was pretty good.
For next season I will see, hope I can do some races but don't know if I can do all races like this year! lets see!
- Javibeza
- Administrador

- Mensajes: 5103
- Registrado: Mar May 09, 2006 3:40 pm
- Volante: Logitech G25
- Nick rFactor: Javibeza
- Ubicación: Santander, Cantabria
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 179 times
Re: Comentarios GP Abu Dhabi 2021
Buen final de temporada, con la victoria como guinda de esta temporada 2021, que ha sido de las mejores que he vivido aquí.
La carrera fue muy divertida, me sentí muy competitivo desde el principio y me desquité, yendo a fuego y a 3 paradas, que a priori además era igual de rápido que a 2. La lucha con Bugi al principio y con Ricardo al final estuvo genial!
La temporada ha sido larga pero espectacular. Mucha diversidad en la lucha por las victorias, variedad de estrategias, rivalidad, momentos de compañerismo a tope, aunque algunos otros de mucha tensión y competencia. Pero al final nos hemos divertido mucho y hemos disfrutado en el asfalto, que es lo que cuenta.
Ahora unos días de vacaciones, y a trabajar en el coche del año que viene...
FELIZ NAVIDAD Y FELIZ AÑO A TODOS!