Bueno, los resultados ya están en Log Analyzer (http://nrdcan.ddns.net:14500/championsh ... hip?cid=13), la repe donde siempre y vamos a recordar las cosas que miramos de oficio:
- Todo lo que ocurra en el primer sector de la primera vuelta
- Todo lo que ocurra en periodo de SC
- Salidas de boxes
Si queréis que miremos cualquier otra cosa, tenéis que enviar reclamación utilizando los formularios que se encuentran en la opción del menú principal de la web "Formula NRD" (sólo visible para usuarios autenticados) en un plazo de 24 horas desde el fin de la carrera. El reglamento permite a cualquier piloto reclamar acciones aunque no esté involucrado en ellas.
Comentarios GP de Países Bajos 2026
Moderadores: Comisarios NRD, Organizacion
- Ricardo Ferreira
- Piloto Conocido

- Mensajes: 179
- Registrado: Dom May 17, 2020 1:20 pm
- Volante: TS Racer
- Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
Re: Comentarios GP de Países Bajos 2026
Qualifying
Qualifying was extremely close. I set a 1:09.884, which put me P2, only 0.047s behind Pakesepa’s pole time.
I was happy with the lap. My 30.151 in Sector 1 was the fastest of the session, and my ideal lap was also a 1:09.884, so there really wasn’t much more to find.
At Zandvoort, where overtaking is never easy, starting from the front row was already a very good position to be in.
Race
Before the start, I was unsure whether to go with the mediums or the hards. The mediums were the safer choice for the opening laps, but I felt the hards would give me more options later in the race, so I decided to take that.
The downside became obvious immediately. On the first lap I had almost no grip, and it took a few laps to get the tyres properly up to temperature.
At the same time, Jim had incredible pace at the start. By the time my tyres started to work, he had already built a gap of around five seconds.
At that point, I knew I couldn’t afford to panic and overdrive the car. My goal was to keep the gap under control, look after the tyres and trust the strategy.
Once the hards reached the right temperature, the car came alive and my pace improved considerably. I was able to extend the stint all the way to lap 35, which gave me the flexibility I was hoping for when I chose the hards before the start.
I made my only stop on lap 35, switched to the mediums, and from there it was about using the fresher compound, keeping a good rhythm and bringing the car home.
A very satisfying win, especially after a difficult opening few laps.
The gamble on the hards made life harder at the beginning, but in the end it gave me the strategic flexibility I was looking for and paid off.
It was also an excellent race for LSR, with a lot of valuable points gained in both the Drivers’ Championship and the Teams’ Championship.
Great result and an important one for the championship. On to the next one!
Qualifying was extremely close. I set a 1:09.884, which put me P2, only 0.047s behind Pakesepa’s pole time.
I was happy with the lap. My 30.151 in Sector 1 was the fastest of the session, and my ideal lap was also a 1:09.884, so there really wasn’t much more to find.
At Zandvoort, where overtaking is never easy, starting from the front row was already a very good position to be in.
Race
Before the start, I was unsure whether to go with the mediums or the hards. The mediums were the safer choice for the opening laps, but I felt the hards would give me more options later in the race, so I decided to take that.
The downside became obvious immediately. On the first lap I had almost no grip, and it took a few laps to get the tyres properly up to temperature.
At the same time, Jim had incredible pace at the start. By the time my tyres started to work, he had already built a gap of around five seconds.
At that point, I knew I couldn’t afford to panic and overdrive the car. My goal was to keep the gap under control, look after the tyres and trust the strategy.
Once the hards reached the right temperature, the car came alive and my pace improved considerably. I was able to extend the stint all the way to lap 35, which gave me the flexibility I was hoping for when I chose the hards before the start.
I made my only stop on lap 35, switched to the mediums, and from there it was about using the fresher compound, keeping a good rhythm and bringing the car home.
A very satisfying win, especially after a difficult opening few laps.
The gamble on the hards made life harder at the beginning, but in the end it gave me the strategic flexibility I was looking for and paid off.
It was also an excellent race for LSR, with a lot of valuable points gained in both the Drivers’ Championship and the Teams’ Championship.
Great result and an important one for the championship. On to the next one!

