Responder
rigodon
Administrador
Administrador
Volante: Logitech G25
Nick rFactor: rigodon

Comentarios GP de China 2024

Mensaje por rigodon »

Bueno, los resultados ya están en Log Analyzer (http://nrdcan.ddns.net:8000/championshi ... hip?cid=11), la repe donde siempre y vamos a recordar las cosas que miramos de oficio:

- Todo lo que ocurra en el primer sector de la primera vuelta
- Todo lo que ocurra en periodo de SC
- Salidas de boxes

Si queréis que miremos cualquier otra cosa, tenéis que enviar reclamación utilizando los formularios que se encuentran en la opción del menú principal de la web "Formula NRD" (sólo visible para usuarios autenticados) en un plazo de 48 horas desde el fin de la carrera. El reglamento permite a cualquier piloto reclamar acciones aunque no esté involucrado en ellas.
Manager Legacy Racing Audi

Imagen
fiticmcj
Recién llegado
Recién llegado
Volante: g29
Nick rFactor: pakesepa

Re: Comentarios GP de China 2024

Mensaje por fiticmcj »

Gran carrera en la parte delantera, muy disputado aunque es imposible pelear con el nivel de javi y ricardo en unas condiciones normales,esperemos agua a lo largo de la temporada, enorabuena a los que terminaron, nos vemos en miami
Ricardo Ferreira
Piloto Iniciado
Piloto Iniciado
Volante: TS Racer
Nick rFactor: Ricardo Ferreira

Mensaje por Ricardo Ferreira »

Hello.

Well it was a good race for me.
Without big practice, I only did some laps offline and yesterday 8 laps before race.
Still I had good pace and fight for podium.

Impossible to do more.
Todor Vasilev
Recién llegado
Recién llegado
Volante: Logitech G29
Nick rFactor: Todor Vasilev

Mensaje por Todor Vasilev »

I didn't have the chance to do much testing prior to race but I believe managed to setup the car so it's capable of get close to the podium, if things went well. Well' that's the part that didn't happen.
Started Q1 with a decent first try before the track floods and the next thing was my internet connection was lost for a minute that caused me being disconnected from the server and having to start at the back of the grid.
I did a very decent start from P19 and 4 corners later I managed to get to P12 for a moment when shortly after that got blocked and forced to hit another car that was returning to the track unsafe after an accident, which to do this in lap one in the middle of the field knowing how piled all cars are is probably not the best idea at all. So front wing broken plus side damage, into the pit for 14 seconds and out 40 seconds behind the closest driver ahead. Still had a great battle with Super7 who also had his own issues and later on managed to catch up on the other group and started fighting with some of them too. 9 laps before the end I started wondering weather I should pit again for softs and do a sprint at the end or remain with the mediums with about 55% life left and try to hold on the points I got to but then the faith said it's word again and another internet connection issue took me out of the race.
PS after that I had a good conversation with Virgin Media Business (my internet provider) giving them to understand how unhappy I am from their quelity of service and they are sending an engineer on site on Tuesday, so hopefully will be sorted for future.
Looking forward for the next GP now oh and overall I was happy with my performace considering my broken hand and driving with one hand only (just using the left hand to shift down and for the battery button), having to have to reduce the force feedback effect on the wheel and centering force and the small amount of preparation for this race.
chiparoto
Recién llegado
Recién llegado
Volante: Logitech G29
Nick rFactor: Chiparoto

Mensaje por chiparoto »

Que rápida recuperación Todor, aún con una mano eres rápido.

Por mi parte, Shanghai es un circuito que no me gusta, que no disfruto, aún así sirvió el entrenamiento para quedar noveno.
Podía haber ganado un puesto mas si no hacía trompo en la primera curva. Buena lucha con Marc al final.

Felicitaciones a los del podio, se ven ajustados ahí arriba.

Nos vemos en Miami!
kellypf
Recién llegado
Recién llegado
Volante: Fanatec CSL DD 5nm
Nick rFactor: Gerardo Prieto

Mensaje por kellypf »

Hi everyone! Unfortunately i won´t be able to take part in the miami race so if any teamless driver wants to take the Autochan S car is free to do so, see you all in Imola!/Hola a todos! desafortunadamente no podré tomar parte en este gp de miami, si algún piloto sin equipo quiere utilizar el coche S de Autochan adelante, nos vemos en Imola!
Responder