Moza Wheel Bases Configuration with RFactor2

Todo lo referente a nuestros PCs, Perifericos, gráficas, Utilidades, etc...

Moderador: Organizacion

Responder
GillesVilleneuve
Recién llegado
Recién llegado
Volante: logitech g29
Nick rFactor: Break

Moza Wheel Bases Configuration with RFactor2

Mensaje por GillesVilleneuve »

Hi everyone !

Could I get to some help in configuring my Moza R12 wheel base with RFactor2 ? Also with the Car. Should I set the Car FFB at 15nm and then set the car specific multiplier to 75 % ?
Javibeza
Administrador
Administrador
Volante: Logitech G25
Nick rFactor: Javibeza

Re: Moza Wheel Bases Configuration with RFactor2

Mensaje por Javibeza »

Esta es la configuración que yo llevo:

- Mi volante es un GS, con la base R9.
- Por desgracia, no puedo hacer mucho ruido en casa, por lo que tengo bastante baja la vibración de los pianos y efectos, eso se puede ver en la pestaña de Ecualizador FFB.
- Adjunto también mi configuración dentro del juego, tenéis que descomprimir el archivo .json dentro de la carpeta Userdata/controller y después cargar el preset desde dentro del juego. No obstante, adjunto una captura con lo que se ve dentro del juego.
- En las opciones del coche selecciono 15nm, porque no tengo brazos de gimnasio :rotoloco
- Incluyo en la configuración el % de los leds de revoluciones, si los ponéis igual que yo, coincidirán con el volante del juego.

This is the configuration I have:

- My steering wheel is a GS, with the R9 base.
- Unfortunately, I can't make a lot of noise at home, so I have the vibration of the kerbs and effects quite low, that can be seen in the FFB Equalizer tab.
- I also attach my configuration within the game, you have to unzip the .json file inside the Userdata/controller folder and then load the preset from within the game. However, I am attaching a screenshot of what is seen inside the game.
- In the car options I select 15nm, because I don't have gym arms :rotoloco
- I include in the configuration the % of the revolution LEDs, if you put them the same as me, they will match the steering wheel in the game.
Moza 1.jpg
Moza 2.jpg
Moza 3.jpg
Moza 4.jpg
Moza 5.jpg
Moza 6.jpg
Moza 7.jpg
Moza 8.jpg
Moza 9.jpg
calibrate controls.jpg
MOZA_2024.zip
(7.33 KiB) Descargado 8 veces